Friday, January 22, 2010

T.F.M.'s Gone Legit

With plans to attend the upcoming Fly Fishing Show in Charlotte, the Fly Fishing Film Tour in Charleston, and over a hundred T.F.M. t-shirts getting dropped into the mail next week I thought it would be nice to have a business card to present and send along with packages.

Next Day Flyers
made it easy and affordable to upload my card designs and within a week 500 shiny T.F.M. cards were on my doorstep.

Keeping the look of the card uniform to the T.F.M. blog.

In case anyone is wondering...it's not DEAD!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cameron-

What size do you tie these up in? Haven't tied or fished midges before but these look like something I may want to have in my fly box.

Anonymous said...

Woops, meant that to be a comment for the midge post...

Parker said...

Those look nice Cameron. Best of luck at the Charlotte show.

Cameron Mortenson said...

SethD...those were all tied on size 22 TMC101's. If you fish waters with midges in them then these simple patterns are worth having in your box along with some WD-40's and RS-2's in brown, gray, and black.

Parker...thanks. I'll just be walking around the show but way easier to put a card in someone's hand than writing down my contact information and website address. You home yet?