Wednesday, January 5, 2011

T.F.M. Tweaks And Changes

Over the course of the last month I've been working on a few changes to the T.F.M. website in an effort to clean up the side columns, placing the blog roll and gear supporters on their own separate pages, in preparation for changing the template design on the blog.  This past Saturday night I stayed up way past my bedtime and finished the majority of the changes that I wanted to make.


I was also able to optimize T.F.M. for viewing on the various smartphone devices.  I've noticed that T.F.M. loads quite a bit faster and the navigation is certainly easier now on my iPhone.  

If you read the new "ABOUT T.F.M." page you might have already read that I've decided to add a limited number of ad spaces this year to the website.  I have placed a few ads on the right and left side columns of the page over the weekend and hopefully will be adding a couple more this week.  

This is a step forward for the blog but don't worry...T.F.M. isn't selling out.  The ad spaces will only be filled with the companies you've already seen featured on T.F.M..  Ad space on T.F.M. will never be a windfall (I'm still in the process of becoming a hundredaire) but may help make better sense for the untold hours spent weekly putting this all together.   

As always, thank you for checking in on T.F.M..  I very much appreciate your readership. 

2 comments:

cofisher said...

The old homestead is looking good Cam. Good job.

Cameron Mortenson said...

Howard...thanks. I appreciate the comment. It took all of Saturday night into morning to do but was good to get it done.