Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Fly Fishing Show At Somerset

This past weekend the Fly Fishing Show was in Somerset, New Jersey and Robert Yaskovic took his Nikon camera along to shoot a few images while he was there.  Though most of these snaps are largely random they certainly capture a lot of the interesting aspects that makes attending these shows an excellent winter reprieve.


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

There were also quite a few attendees flying the flag and representing in their T.F.M. t-shirts.  Robert organized everyone for a "class photo" which certainly takes the record for the most T.F.M. Spotting's in one place at one time.

I'm left wondering though who gets the photo credit for the T.F.M. Spotting Photo Contest though?  I'm thinking Robert since he took the photo...right?

Robert Yaskovic is up on all the social media platforms with pages on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram as "robyas", a professional photography website, and then the ever interesting The Fly Shutter Tumblr site as well.  The guy is every where.

Still not enough?  Check out this previous T.F.M. post on how he achieves excellence in his iPhoneography.   

2 comments:

ShesaManiYak (Pamela Funk) said...

I thought you were getting ready to say Somerset KY. I was wondering how I missed that one. I think you're right, Robert should get the credit and what a great representation of TFM!

jj wassom said...

Cameron,

Great bunch of pics and thanks for putting the link to the old post concerning iphone photo apps. I am due for an upgrade (although my wife has a iphone 4) perhaps it could just "disappear" when I go fishing??

I have to say Somerset, KY was the first thing that flashed in my mind too Pam! One of my favorite summer time fishing get aways.

jeff