Monday, November 18, 2013

T.F.M. Spotting - Road Trip Reprieve

It seems like T.F.M. Spotting Photo Contest entries have slowed down to a trickle but this is one from glass rod builder Chris Barclay certainly brings a smile to my face.  It's always great to see parents spending time with their children on the water.


Chris wrote...  "I was going through some pictures this morning and noticed that I was representin' in my Bluegill t-shirt.  My nine year old daughter Maren, took this picture of me and my five year old son Graeme, fishing off the dock.  We were on our way back from visiting family in North Carolina and stopped by a state park for the night.  It just so happened to have a decent lake and dock to fish from.  We used a Mark McKellip built McFarland 7'9" four weight to catch a bunch of nice bluegill and bass.  It was a nice end to along day of driving."



Check out the C. Barclay Fly Rod Co. website to see some of Chris's recent builds.

No comments: