Tuesday, December 1, 2015

FLYCRAFT - Kickstarter Campaign

Over the past couple of years I have put up a handful of posts on the Flycraft two person rafts, including a T.F.M. Gear Review after spending a few days in a Stealth while out in Montana last fall.

There is a lot to like about the Flycraft Stealth rafts and as this company looks to grow and expand their reach internationally, they have launched a Kickstarter campaign this week to finance a huge production run.  If you've been on the fence on purchasing a Flycraft then this is the time to jump in.


Ben Scribner of Flycraft wrote...  "I had long envisioned a boat that didn’t exist. I searched and searched for the answer. Everywhere we turned was a dead end. I've been a boat guy all my life, from pontoons and canoes to drift boats. There are a lot of boat options out there, but none could do everything I wanted. As I searched for the perfect boat, I couldn’t help but thinking, “You’re doing it wrong!”. The only solution was to design our own watercraft. After two years of extensive R&D Flycraft was born. 

It has been exciting bringing this product to market and to see the response from people in the US. We are now looking for support from Kickstarter backers to help us increase our production quantities and go international!"



Visit the Flycraft website for more information and check out the Kickstarter page to get in on this deal.

No comments: