Sunday, February 15, 2009

She Knows Me Well...

Yesterday morning I opened my Valentine's card from the wife to find a folded up piece of paper which ended up being a gift certificate to River Runners Outdoor Center in Columbia. This is the official start to the "Native Ultimate Kayak Fund" and I couldn't be happier.


The wife knows me all to well and gift certificates are the way to go since I fall to temptation easily and end up buying other gear. I've supposedly been saving for this kayak for some time...but had little to show for it.

The goal is to purchase the Native Ultimate 14.5 Tandem kayak by mid June and I can't wait!

Thank you Melissa. Will you be my Valentine?

4 comments:

cofisher said...

Melissa, you're spoiling this guy...!

Unknown said...

Melissa, good job. Don't listen to that nonsense.

BLUEANGLER said...

That's awesome! I think a kayak will fit the "fish local" bill well! : )

D. Fuller said...

Keep it up Melissa. You know how bad Cameron sucks at saving money.