Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Hobbyist - Vladan Milenkovic

Angler, musician, writer, fly tier, photographer, and rod builder are just a few terms that describe Vladan Milenkovic (musicar) and he brings a unique and innovative approach to each.

Vlad's fiberglass fly rod builds always leave me in awe and his fly reel collection isn't to shabby either.








Vlad is starting to thaw out in St. Paul after another long winter so bookmark his blog, Fly Fisherman's Cafe, to follow him from the tying vise to the spring creeks, rivers, and lakes that surround him there.

3 comments:

BLUEANGLER said...

"Hobbyist and Professional" : )
Vlad do it all, and do it professionally! I will need to get one of his rod soon! Great work! Vlad, I think "inspiring and creativities" are what I see among those works. Great spot on! Cameron.

D. Fuller said...

Cameron,
Thanks for posting pics of Vlad's work. I knew he was a rod builder but didn't know he was a craftsman. Those are absolutely stunning. Definately something for me to aspire to.

flyfishingunlimited said...

Thanks for the kind words!

Best regards,

Vlad