Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sunday Cinema - Flies and Fins

Internet fly fishing O.G. Jeremy Cameron of Flies and Fins has been a friend to T.F.M. nearly from the start by repping an ad space on his site (keep refreshing your page. The T.F.M. ad is there on the right lower side of the page.) and I can't thank him enough for the technical help and advice he's given as well as I figure my way through all of this. A stand up fellow no doubt.

When I saw this video last weekend I knew I wanted to use it for a Sunday Cinema post. Original song, neat mix of salt clips, making for a stellar video to enjoy.



Jeremy...thanks for letting us use the video. I'm still waiting for that "T.F.M. Spotting" photo of you in your t-shirt holding a Maine fly caught stripah! Just saying...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey .. wow, this is cool!! .. thanx for featuring this vid for this weeks for Sunday Cinema ... There are A LOT of good fly fishing videos/films out there these days ... So, to be chosen for this weeks video means a lot and really appreciated! Thanks again.

PS. I'm workin' on the shot .. I promise. Thanks again.

jeremy

BLUEANGLER said...

This is awesome!!

Hey Jeremy! Great work again!

Being a long time reader on you site, your videos and music are always inspiring!! Keep up all the great work!!