Monday, July 20, 2009

T.F.M. T-SHIRT ORDER!

Well, T.F.M. is just about a year old now and over the past twelve months I've sent over hundred T.F.M. shirts all over the globe.

It has been really exciting for me to see T.F.M. go worldwide and gain in readership month by month! Thank you all for reading, commenting, and spreading the word.

Orders will be taken from now until August 23rd, 2009. I leave for a trip in late August and would like to have this order finalized and sent to Rick Marcum at xdzines for printing while I am gone.

Shirts will be available in short sleeve in either black or dark red.

Examples of the shirts offered.





The price for a t-shirt will be $20 which includes shipping to the lower 48 states. I'll ship elsewhere but will have to check on shipping costs to your location. PayPal, check, or money order accepted. I can also offer a discount if someone would like more than one t-shirt. Of course, each t-shirt ordered will come with a couple T.F.M. decals as well. Please email me for more details.

I expect these t-shirts to be sent the first part of September if all goes as planned.

This will be the final run of this shirt design as I'll be releasing a new T.F.M. shirt early in 2010. I am going to drop a new T.F.M. shirt each year since everyone needs a cool new shirt, right?

To place an order please email me at heddonpal@fiberglassflyrodders.org. Please let me know what shirt color, size, and the method of payment you'll be using.

I can't wait to send out another big shipment of T.F.M. shirts all over the world!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.