Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Bug Slinger on Patrol

A few weeks ago I was assigned a new truck for work and needed a front license plate. I looked around and didn't find anything that caught my eye. I sent an email to Rob McAbee of Bug Slinger and asked him if he had any ideas.   

Last week a box arrived from Bug Slinger with four t-shirts (two were on sale for a steal of $17.00 each) and a bad ass Cross Sticks front plate. The Cross Sticks art has always been one of my favorite Bug Slinger designs and it looks right on this truck.  This isn't just a sticker slapped on a black front plate but the artwork has been etched into the plastic for a long lasting and durable finish.  

The Cross Sticks front plate isn't on the Bug Slinger website yet but Rob says he's going to add it soon. Check out the Spring/Summer line up and drop an email to Rob is you want to toughen up your ride.

2 comments:

Dylan Rose said...

Wicked!

Cameron Mortenson said...

I'm figuring this front plate will be the first of many that are repped all over the country. It's pretty bad ass.