Friday, May 21, 2010

New DeYoung Trout Decals

I've been long looking over Derek DeYoung's website and making a list of prints that I would like to someday have on the walls of my home and office.  In the meantime I thought I'd order up a few of his cool looking decals for the car.

 A few days later four of the two by four inch trout decals arrived.  Hadley's first question, as I pulled the decals out of the envelope, was "Which one can I put on my car?"  I guess she wants her Jeep to look like Daddy's badged out Honda Element. 

Hadley's favorite fish is the brown trout so it was an easy choice which decal was going on her motorized car.  Looks like she still has some room for some more decals...

Luckily I was able to find room on the Honda Element and added a brown trout decal to my vehicle as well.

These are high quality decals and look great.  Now to save up for a couple prints... 

Check out Derek DeYoung's extensive website to see what new and exciting projects that he has been working on lately.

No comments: