Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Brian Ebert's Bass Fly Creations

Some time back Brian Ebert of the Relax The Cast blog sent an email and asked if he could send a few of his new bass fly patterns to see what I thought.  I figured I'd soon find an envelope in the mailbox with a couple flies in it to try on the pond. 


Imagine my surprise last week when I found a good sized parcel sitting on my doorstep and inside was a fly box stuffed full with an assortment of amazing bass patterns.


I am so excited about these flies and especially geeked about the rubber tailed creations.


Brian's stacked hair flies are really well done and the cork models have a wonderful vintage quality to them.  I could fish the family pond for a whole summer just out of this box.

Soon Brian will be adding pages to Relax The Cast or creating a separate website for those that would like to purchase his flies.  His prices are very reasonable and these patterns are quite thought forward. 

Brian can be contacted by email at fourstringgod@yahoo.com if you'd like to discuss a custom bass fly order.

1 comment:

IB said...

Sweet looking box; I like the looks of the ones on the left in the pic. Bass flies are awesome...