Monday, August 30, 2010

T.F.M. Spotting - Bruce On The Tribs

Bruce Nuss gets out quite a bit and great to see him repping T.F.M. when he's on his homewater streams with this beautiful T.F.M. Spotting Contest Photo.

This from Bruce's email...  "The stream was up since it had rained for about three days.  This was the last of the "high" water days and the stream was 63 degrees.  The stream is a tributary of Kettle Creek, which curious enough is named Little Kettle Creek.  This is a marvelous freestone stream in north central Pennsylvania.  I was using a four piece 7' 9" four weight I had just finished on a FH Paddock butterscotch blank.  I love this rod and it's the only trout rod I am taking tomorrow as well." 

Looks like a great time on the water and I bet that smallmouth was a blast on that four weight glass rod!

No comments: