Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Bug Slinger "Roots Reds Revival" T-Shirts

While at IFTD I met with Rob McAbee of Bug Slinger and I noticed that he was sporting a very sharp t-shirt with the words "ROOTS REDS REVIVAL" across the front.    Rob explained his desire to do something to assist those affected by the disaster in the Gulf and thus the R3 t-shirt was born.  Impressed, I told Rob to put a shirt back for me.  The word certainly needs to get out on these stellar t-shirts and I wanted to do my part to promote Rob's idea.
From Rob's media release...
The R3 (Roots-Reds-Revival) t-shirt came about due to our desire to support the Gulf fisheries in the wake of the eco-disaster (ecology and economy). This shirt has a message of positive vibes and a bright future for the exceptional fishing on our gulf coast.  A percentage of sales from this shirt is donated to the Plaquemines Fly Guides - a support group for fly guides in Plaquemines county Lousiana.  As well, with the purchase of this shirt, Alec Griffin of Louisiana Flywater will give you $50 off your next charter with him! Just present him with your packing slip showing your purchase.

No comments: