Monday, September 13, 2010

From Tom Bie's Hands

I am sitting in a little silver bullet of a plane on the tarmac ready for the flight into South Carolina. It has been a long travel day and I am looking forward to getting home to the family.

While at IFTD I met Tom Bie and was given an advance copy of the Fall/Winter issue of The Drake. It has made for stellar reading on today's flights.



I've said it before but Tom and his tribe of talented writers and photogs have a creative vision within fly fishing that really speaks to me as an angler, reader, and writer. I am also geeked to see artwork by Derek DeYoung on the cover. Another issue well done on all accounts.

More IFTD dispatches once I get home, organize my thoughts and photographs, and most importantly have an Internet signal again. I've been largely unconnected since last Thursday morning. Sorry for the lack of posts and updates. Hopefully I can make up for it in the next couple of days.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: