Wednesday, September 8, 2010

"Live Blogging" At IFTD

While buzzing over a blanket of clouds this morning I am enjoying a wonderfully fast WI-FI signal on my flight from Columbia to Denver by way of Dallas/For Worth.  It is certainly worth the $4.95 to keep me busy for the next two hours.

This T.F.M. blog post begins a few days of "Live Blogging" while attending I.F.T.D.  I've been looking forward to the show for many reasons and expect that it will be excellent on several levels.
I would guess that the most frequent posts from IFTD will be put up on T.F.M.'s Facebook and Twitter pages.  So if you don't follow along there you just might want to.  I'll also be spending a bit of time in the "Social Media Lounge" knocking out a few T.F.M. blog posts as time permits to fill everyone in on whatever fly fishing gear "coolness" I've stumbled upon.   

As I mentioned in yesterday's post please send along an email if there is something specific that you'd like me to investigate or check out.  I'll be sure to do it if possible.

More from Denver tomorrow!

No comments: