Tuesday, September 28, 2010

T.F.M. Spotting - Bradfield Family Fishing

A couple weeks ago Brian Bradfield sent along a T.F.M. Spotting Contest photograph that Lucas Carroll had taken of he and his children fly fishing together on Oatka Creek in western New York.
Brian wrote... "I take the kids to Oatka Creek quite often and have so many wonderful memories and photos from the spring and early summer.  My kids and I met Lucas Carroll and his little girl for a morning of "fishing with the kids" at the "No Kill" section of Oatka Creek in Western New York. We fished small midge larvae and caught many nice fish. In this photo my oldest son Jonathan is preparing to net a nice brown trout while my youngest son Ethan looks on."

Great to see parents with Fishy Kids spending their summer vacation how it should be spent...out on the water with family.

1 comment:

GFP said...

I know that dude!
I know that creek!

I need to get out and fish it more often!

TFM on my home water!