Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Trip Preparation For Colorado

In about twenty-four hours I'll be flying into Denver, Colorado to attend IFTD and the Fiberglass Flyrodders Colorado Clave on the Arkansas River in Salida over the weekend.  Needless to say today is going to hectic here with a full day of work, errands, and then trip preparation tonight.   


I am wondering this morning what the T.F.M. readership is interested hearing from the IFTD show?  What  companies or products are you specifically looking for new information about? 

Check out this long list of exhibitors and send me an email at thefiberglassmanifesto@gmail.com to let me know your thoughts.  I'll be doing my best to dig up the coolest new companies and gear for 2011. 

1 comment:

BLUEANGLER said...

Have fun Cameron,
please say hello to John at Hardy for me!
and also here is my wish list...

1) Switch rod from Steffen?
2) design history of the fiberhammer from scott...

looking forward to read your report!
Mark