Monday, October 4, 2010

T.F.M. Now From The iPad

Call the arrival of the iPad today one part falling to temptation for yet another exciting Apple product and one part hoping Mrs. Manifesto won't notice I'm gone next week to Montana if she's curled up with "her" iPad each night.



In the few minutes I've had the iPad in my hands setting it up this afternoon and now writing this post I've been smiling the entire time. This device will certainly come in handy in many ways and I look forward to developing new content on T.F.M. from literally anywhere I am with it now. That is...if I can pry it from Mrs. Manifesto's grasp.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

The Jersey Angler said...

Congrats I'm loving mine. If you ever figure out how to post pictures to your blog from the iPad let me know how you did it. I have not checked out all the apps but the blogger had does not seem to have that option. Enjoy it!

Cameron Mortenson said...

TJA...what app are you using? I use BlogPress from both my iPhone and iPad and can pick and publish photos no problem.

I am really impressed with the iPad so far. The hard part is going to get a chance to use it. At least I've "inherited" the wife's MacBook.

middlemac said...

Awesome. But you really need two of these, because M's NO WAY giving ground on hers...

Got to play with one at a Magnolia's Restaurant brunch in Charleston on Sunday... Christmas is coming...!

Cameron Mortenson said...

middlemac...I can foresee us being a two or even three...wait...Finn too. YIKES...a FOUR iPad Family? HA...