Monday, November 15, 2010

T.F.M. Spotting - Michael Doing Laundry

I get frequent emails from those with T.F.M. t-shirts which say that it's one of their favorite shirts and that they wear it several times a week.  I appreciate the kind words but I'm always left wondering if they are washing them between wearing or if they just give them the sniff test (which might not be to accurate) and wear them a second or third time. 


This T.F.M. Spotting photo from Michael of Guys, Flies & Pies is confirmation that at least his T.F.M. shirt is getting a good wash every now and then.  WHEW... 

4 comments:

GFP said...

"...is confirmation that at least his T.F.M. shirt is getting a good wash every now and then."

Every now and then is accurate. A shirt this cool should not be set aside and not worn just because it missed laundry day! Sniff sniff....good enough!

bfly said...

Mike - I may have to use this post as inspiration to wash my shirt. I haven't used the smell test yet, as I have used it to fish with quite a bit over the past several weeks, but I'm sure it's over due!!

Cameron Mortenson said...

GFP..."sniff sniff". HA...that is what I was afraid off.

bfly...WASH YOUR SHIRT! These shirts come with mojo that has to be reactivated with soap every now and then. For real.

GFP said...

Brian, if you are wearing it fishing, then I have to disagree with Cameron....wearing it dirty from fishing ADDS mojo! ...and if I'm wrong, it at least keeps people out of your back cast!