Wednesday, December 1, 2010

2011 T.F.M. T-Shirt Unveiled

I am excited to "unveil" the 2011 T.F.M. t-shirt featuring the artwork of Jeff Kennedy.  Jeff has kindly allowed me to use his "Retro Fly" image on the back of next year's t-shirt which I greatly appreciate.


The 2011 T.F.M. t-shirt is available in both short sleeve and long sleeve in the color black and in sizes up to 5XL.  I plan to add another color t-shirt early next year as well.    


I came across the "Retro Fly" in Jeff's book Drawing Flies 365 last year and thought that the artwork would look great on the next T.F.M. t-shirt.  I am really stoked that it worked out.

Prices for T.F.M. t-shirts are $20 for a short sleeve and $24 for a long sleeve.  For the month of December I am offering free shipping with each order sent within the U.S. and will work on discounted international shipping as well.  Also, for those that are interested in a short sleeve and long sleeve of any of the three offered T.F.M. t-shirts I will discount the cost to $40 with free shipping.  To place an order send me an email.

3 comments: