Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The DryCASE Review

Can you remember back when there were no cell phones?  Then it wasn't to many years ago that it wasn't expected that you'd have your cell phone with you at all times.  Now it seems that Mrs. Manifesto or the bosses at work expect to be able to ring me up and get an answer no matter where I'm at.  

To remedy this and keep my iPhone dry at all times I have been using a DryCASE through this summer  and fall on fly fishing, kayak, and pool trips and have been completely impressed.  The case is a cinch to use since all you do is place the device into the it, twist the clasps to lock it, and then pump out the air within the case with the included hand pump.


The design allows worry free use of your electronics and is especially great to use with an iPhone, iPod Touch, or other touch screen device since you still have full access to the screen to navigate.

For $40 it's cheap insurance and keeps your expensive electronic device safe all while still allowing you to be able to use it too.  The case even has a audio jack so that you can listen to your music and podcasts.  Genius.

To order or for more information check out DryCASE online.

3 comments:

Blake said...

a little more high tech then my ziplocks :)

GFP said...

I usually go ziplock bags too Blake. Cameron, I think as cool as this device is it just enables your wife and boss to harass you whenever. It would be nicer to just leave the phone in the car and not worry about it for a few hours.

Ok, now that I've said that...I still think I might look into getting one, because I have to admit, I'd prefer to have a phone on me just in case........the wife needs to call and ask me to pick up diapers on the way home. ha!

Cameron Mortenson said...

blake...a little more high tech and safer than your Ziplocks for sure.

GFP...I wish I could leave the cell phone behind but that just doesn't work any more. Now I can only blame not answering if I don't have a signal on my iPhone which is all to often. HA...