Monday, December 6, 2010

T.F.M. Spotting - The Newest Ballard

I don't know what it is T.F.M. Spotting photos and newborn babies.  Maybe it's a comfort thing.  Maybe it's the only clean t-shirt.  I don't know.  Either way the Ballard family is excited to welcome their newly born daughter into the fold.

Spencer wrote...  "I suppose after going through the process of having a baby a couple of times already I have lost the jittery nervousness that comes with labor.  When the process started and the wife started having contractions early in the morning I calmly walked to my dresser and pulled out my T.F.M. shirt, got dressed, and headed for hospital.  Caroline was born several hours later."  
"I am hoping some of the mojo on this shirt transferred over to the new baby and we end up with another glass fan.  The soft high quality cotton of this shirt put the baby at ease after an arduous journey down the birth canal and by the end of the day it was covered with spit up and drool."

Congrats Spencer and family.  I hope everyone is getting some sleep.

2 comments:

GFP said...

Congrats to mom and dad! Baby spit up might be the only thing better to cover your TFM shirt than fish slime!

Cameron Mortenson said...

GFP...true that.