Friday, December 31, 2010

T.F.M. Spotting - Rich Schaaff

Several weeks ago Julie Schaaff and I traded emails and I asked if she would mind sending any photos of Rich T.F.M. Spotting that he might not have had a chance to send along.  A couple days later an email arrived with these neat images.


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

I've had a hard time putting this post up and I guess it is fitting that it's the last T.F.M. Spotting post of 2010.

Rich was a good friend to many and he is still missed.

3 comments:

cofisher said...

Rich Obviously believed in The Fiberglass Manifesto. He will be missed.

Anonymous said...

There are some great pics in there for sure.

Cameron Mortenson said...

Howard...he was a great supporter of the website and I enjoyed his photography and writing quite a lot.

Chris...Julie and Rich were a great team behind the lens.