Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Steffen Brothers Build Complete

Yesterday morning Vlad Milenkovic, of Fly Fisherman's Cafe, sent a couple photographs of the completed Steffen Brothers 8/9 weight fiberglass build.  I am nothing but impressed.


Vlad has dubbed this build the "Redfish Special" and I agree. 

He updated the Fly Fisherman's Cafe with a post with several photos of the build and other information to check out as well. 

Now to figure out which fly reel I should drop off of this big fly stick?

6 comments:

Brian R.Ebert said...

Cam, rod looks aewsome, "Redfish" seems like a good name

middlemac said...

Totally beautiful.

How about a Martin multiplier for tagging your first thirty-incher?

Cameron Mortenson said...

blackargus...it does sound right. Now I've just got to catch one!

middlemac...maybe a Martin but I might go "new school" with it. We'll see what finances will allow.

Cameron Mortenson said...

Randall...if you want one of your own let me know. I can provide any information that you need.

SoulRiver said...

The "Redfish Special" is sexy! Nice work!

Cameron Mortenson said...

Soul River...thanks. I'm pretty stoked about it too. I need to get it set up with a fly reel and then the outfit will be complete.