Thursday, March 3, 2011

Two Diversons (With A Disclaimer)

It's been a long week, I know. Take a few minutes and enjoy the two new issues of Blood Knot Magazine and Catch Magazine which both went live this week.  You'll feel better afterwords I'm sure.

BLOOD KNOT MAGAZINE

CATCH MAGAZINE

Ah...wasn't I right?  Though now I can imagine you're ready to just walk right out of that cubicle or office and never come back.  Sorry.   

Disclaimer:  (read fast in your head) T.F.M. is not responsible for lost of job or wages and/or marital disagreements if you become a full time fish bum.  Reading T.F.M. is a voluntary choice and decisions made after reading said blog are yours and yours alone.  (HA...)

2 comments:

Robin said...

You see, this is how all the trouble starts.... ;-)

Cameron Mortenson said...

Robin...HA... You can't say I didn't warn you. HA...