Monday, June 13, 2011

T.F.M. Spotting - RATFACE In Maine

John Sisco, a.k.a. "ratfacedmcdougal" on the Fiberglass Flyrodders forum, recently bought a zippy ride and first on the list of making it into his new fishmobile was adding a few of his favorite stickers...including a couple T.F.M. decals.


John wrote...  "Hello Cam, I finally got all the stickers applied to the new Fiesta.  I was waiting for the new GLS and Eddington Salmon Club stickers.  Now "Little Eva" is all dressed up.  This car is a blast to drive and gets great mileage of 39 mpg on my commute and 44 mpg on the highway.  My mid-life crisis sports car. Great handling and quite snappy for a 1.6 liter. Two people and a dog is about the limit in the cabin though."


John...I like.  I am also looking forward to your reports from the wilds of Maine this year. 

No comments: