Saturday, November 19, 2011

Free Fly Launches

Props to The Headhunter Blog for tipping me off on the launch of a new fly fishing clothing brand called Free Fly which is surprisingly based just down the road in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina.

Free Fly offers a mix of caps, t-shirts, and long sleeve tech shirts and I'll be placing an order for a Vintage Drum Tee


Free Fly is a fly fishing lifestyle brand which is using part of their profits to help fund Water Missions International in providing sustainable water treatment systems to those in need.


Free Fly Story from Free Fly Apparel on Vimeo.

Check out the Free Fly website to check their wares and for more information.

2 comments:

cofisher said...

I could have sworn you said free fly lunches...damn. No pimento cheese?

Shane said...

Very nice, and I love what they represent, and what they are doing to help others. But as with most places 2xl is the largest they carry. From what I have seen.