Tuesday, January 10, 2012

T.F.M. Spotting - Fly Fishing For Dogs

It now seems that I foolishly thought that the wiener dog submission from last year would be the last fly fishing for dogs related T.F.M. Spotting Photo Contest submission I'd ever receive.  I was wrong. 

This past weekend Jeff Ryan, a.k.a. "The Wiener Dog Jesus", writer of The Freshwater Fly put this Rockstar and Bud Light fueled video post together of his latest fly fishing pursuit. 


Is it just me or does this dog look totally embarrassed to be involved in all of this madness?



Jeff...I guess this is what happens in Michigan when there is no snow on the ground in winter, eh?  Thanks for the laugh.

7 comments:

Clif said...

oh man, the elusive golden landshark. C&R successful. Most excellent.

Geoff said...

Great way to start my day, that was hilarious.

Jeff Ryan said...

Thanks Cam for sharing! Now that you mention it, Buddy does look rather pathetic. HA!

Henry said...

Ha! This is awesome! I guess when the shoal bass bite slows down I can aim for the neighbor's wiener dog.

Sanders said...

So good...ha!

Cameron Mortenson said...

Clif..."golden landshark". HA...

Geoff...funny indeed. I've watched it a couple times now and it cracks me up.

Jeff...nice work on the video. Don't let fame go to Buddy's head.

hackson...make those dogs bite.

Sanders...I figured you'd get a kick out of that. Do bulldogs chase a fly?

TailChaser said...

That was classic...