Thursday, February 2, 2012

Cabela's C.G.R. Online Sale

Do you have a Cabela's gift certificate from Christmas burning a hole in your wallet?  I can help.  Yesterday I got tipped off that the C.G.R. fly rods are on sale for the next couple of weeks.  These fly rods are usually priced at $100.00 but have been discounted 25% which brings these fiberglass fly rods down to $75.00 each.  In short these fly rods are a steal at this price.


Last year I wrote a full review of the Cabela's C.G.R. fly rods which is worth checking out if you are considering adding one or more of these fly rods to your collection.  

The small print on this is the sale only applies to orders placed online.  A couple models have been on and off back order since these fly rods were released early last year so buying sooner than later might be the best move.

I like the Cabela's C.G.R. fly rods a lot since they quickly dispel the myth that fly rods have to be expensive to look great and cast well. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd been waiting for a chance to play with one of these in the store, but for $25 off and given your glowing reviews I'll take a chance. Got 5wt on the way. Thanks for the heads up!

Cameron Mortenson said...

V.P...best $75 you've spent lately. Drop a SA line on it and you'll be set. Trout Stalker? Even a more basic DT would work great.

Parker said...

Ok, decided to pull the trigger myself. I decided on the 8wt. Also picked up some miscellaneous fly tying materials. Thanks for the tip. Can't wait to try this puppy out. Now I can actually sport TFM stuff, and not feel like a poser for not actually owning any glass.