Tuesday, November 27, 2012

T.F.M. Spotting - Addicted To Vise Flies

Eunan Hendron of Addicted To Vise sent a few images from the recent International Fly Tying Symposium along with a collection of flies that are T.F.M. comrade inspired.  The flies came out quite striking and I am looking forward to adding them to my personal collection.   


Eunan wrote...  "I represented T.F.M. at the tying symposium in New Jersey over the weekend event.  I had a great time at my first public tying event.  My flies generated lots of interest, especially the T.F.M. themed Comrade, Hammer and Sickle.  A few folks asked if they were for sale, but I declined, though I did sell some streamers to a collector who told me he'd bought all my flies that had been featured on Streamers 365 this year.  That was quite humbling to know someone wanted to collect my ties!"










Check out the Addicted To Vise website for more of Eunan's work.  Follow Addicted To Vise on Facebook and Instragram as well.   

No comments: