Saturday, December 22, 2012

Leiderman Rods J.K. Fisher Build

Matt Leiderman of Leiderman Rods has completed a vintage J.K. Fisher 8' four weight build and posted a few photos on the Leiderman Rods Facebook page.  I figured I'd share his fine work as well.

Matt wrote...  "I built this a few months back but never posted pictures online.  Such a fine tipped and delicate rod.  This will protect 7x tippet all day long.  The gold lettering isn't my usual but it worked on this rod."

Matt and I have traded a few messages and he's has a wave of Tom Morgan Rodsmiths blank builds coming up, including my own 7'6" five weight.  I am eager to see how these very special builds come out.

Check out the Leiderman Rods website and Facebook page for more information.


mike said...

Matt's rods are beautiful!

Cameron Mortenson said... are correct. He is a master of glass.

ratfacedmcdougal said...

Some sexy looking hardware right there.

Cameron Mortenson said...

RFMcD...just think...Matt made that all himself. Fine work indeed.