Thursday, March 28, 2013

T.F.M. Spotting - A Baby Called F.S.H.

What is it about newborn babies and T.F.M. t-shirts?  Steven Hughes sent along this photo of holding his newborn daughter for the T.F.M. Spotting Photo Contest


Steven wrote...  "Hey man, I wanted to send you a photo for the T.F.M. Spotting Contest.  This is the newest addition to our family, Finley Susannah Hughes.  At birth she was 5 pounds 10 ounces and 18 1/2 inches long.  With the initials F.S.H. she is destined to pick up a fly rod."

Great initials though I can imagine overhearing a conversation in a dozen  years or so with Susannah and her friend.

Friend - "Your initials spell fish."

Susannah - "Yeah...my dad's idea.  He is SO uncool..."

Parenthood.  It's the greatest.   

2 comments:

GSFeder said...

And "Fin" as her nickname!

Unknown said...

I would be seen wearing one if I had one :-)