Monday, March 18, 2013

The Midwest Fly Fishing Expo Wrap Up

I know that the Midwest Fly Fishing Expo was over a week ago but just wanted to thank everyone that came to the presentations or stopped by the T.F.M. booth.  I had a great time being a part of the show again this year and it was good to see so many people take advantage of casting the dozens of glass demo rods that I had with me.


I also appreciate everyone that took home some T.F.M. swag as well.  I would have never guessed how popular the Featherlights were but glad that I had a couple dozen fly rods with me.

I took a few photos from the expo but didn't get to much time away from the T.F.M. booth.  I'll post some other content in individual posts in the coming days of a few things that caught my eye.

For those that like to plan ahead, next year's Midwest Fly Fishing Expo will be March 8th and 9th, 2014. 

No comments: