Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Forget Me Knot

It is really neat to see quite a few female personalities emerge within the fly fishing industry and Camille Egdorf is certainly one of those ladies.  Last summer Camille filmed an extensive amount of footage at her family's camp in Alaska and chopped up the footage into this twenty-two minute film.



Camille wrote...  "The summer of 2012, I dedicated over 100 hours to filming and documenting the experiences that not only I had but also of those who spent time at my family's camp in Bristol Bay, Alaska; employee and client alike. It depicts and shares, from start to finish, the life that I've known from the first few months of my existence."



Who's Camille Egdorf?  This film shortie from Detonation Studios tells part of her story.  

No comments: