Saturday, August 31, 2013

Xander Fly Rods - Kabuto 7033 Update

You may remember that Paul Sas of Xander Fly Rods is working on a Kabuto Rods 7033 fly rod build to be added to the T.F.M. Fly Rod Demo Program.  There was a thread color change, with contrasting tipping, which really shows up nicely against the white blank.  The build is about complete and will soon be sent over to be added to the lineup.


Paul wrote...  "I changed everything.  The green color I chose at the beginning for the rod didn't show up the way I was thinking after applying the epoxy so I've redone the whole work.  Here are some pictures with my latest work with two layers of epoxy applied and two more layers to come."








Check out the Xander Fly Rods website and Facebook page to follow the latest shop news.

No comments: