Sunday, January 19, 2014

Featherlight + Swamp Barra = FUN

By my records, I've sent out almost 200 Featherlight fly rods over the past couple years and a handful of them have ended up in Australia.  One 7' 5/6 weight in particular was sent to Simon Penn who is featured in this short video making long casts to surface eating barra in the swamp.



Simon sent a note this week and summed up his thoughts on his Featherlight fly rod...   

"It's the cheapest fly rod I've ever bought, and probably also the funnest."

Yep.  I totally agree.  

Heads up that a fresh stock of Featherlight fly rods are arriving this week and I am still selling them for $45 shipped with a couple T.F.M. decals.  

Check out the T.F.M. Store for details and send an email to thefiberglassmanifesto@gmail.com to order one or a couple.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just ordered my first feather lite. Psyched!!!