Sunday, March 16, 2014

T.F.M. CupsCo Stainless Steel Pint Cups

Over the years I've gotten quite a few requests about doing a glass pint glass but I have always been worried about sending something made of glass through the mail.  Recently I started working with CupsCo on offering both the Retro Fly and Comrade art on their high quality sixteen ounce 8/18 stainless steel cups.


There are a lot of reasons to drink from stainless steel cups but foremost using these cups is all about having a cup around that you'll use and use again as opposed to stacks of red cups instead.  These pint cups are perfect for your favorite brew or drink on ice and with summer coming I bet one would get quite a bit of use.

New projects like this always involve figuring out the funds to cover a minimum order, art set up fees, and purchasing boxes for packaging.  I am thinking it might be best to get a cup count to see if there is enough interest to pursue this idea.  Over the next couple weeks I am going to take pre-orders and all I ask is that you email your order without payment asked for until the cups are ready to ship.

The price for the T.F.M. Retro Fly or Comrade CupsCo cups will be $15 for one cup shipped with a couple T.F.M. decals and then $10 for each additional cup.  I can figure shipping for international orders if interested.  I can take payment through PayPal, check, or credit card.

If you'd like to have one or a couple Retro Fly or Comrade CupsCo stainless steel cups, please send an email to thefiberglassmanifesto@gmail.com and let me know which design you are interested in and how many as well.  I will post updates and then contact you when your cups are ready to ship.  If all goes as planned then these should be ready to ship in April.

As always, thanks for the support and if you have any questions please let me know.

No comments: