Friday, May 16, 2014

Skagit Fly Wheel - Retro Fly Version

You might remember the T.F.M. post that I put up lately on the Fly On The Wheel and their Skagit Fly Wheel.  I continue to be impressed with my 9" Skagit Fly Wheel and when Tyler Johnson offered to make up a couple of the 6" version with the Retro Fly vinyl on top, I figured that a few of the T.F.M. readership may be interested in them as well.  This is a great product that I believe hobby fly tiers, commercial tiers, and fly shops can get a lot of use out of.


The Skagit Fly Wheel with Retro Fly vinyl top will be offered in both the 6" and 9" versions and are priced including shipping within the U.S.

6" Skagit Fly Wheel - Retro Fly - $80
9" Skagit Fly Wheel - Retro Fly - $100

Orders will be shipped direct from Fly On The Wheel office in Sedro Woolley, Washington and will include a couple T.F.M. decals.

I can take payment through PayPal, check, or credit card.

To place an order or if you have any questions, please send an email to thefiberglassmanifesto@gmail.com.  

No comments: