Saturday, May 2, 2015

6 Cool Things To Read

It's a busy weekend here with a whole lot of family time and Finn turning six years old.  Our little man is growing up and I'm wondering where the last half dozen years have went to.

Here's six favorite blog posts and websites across the fly fishing internet this week.

CHI WULFF TALKS TO MR. 406 FLY LINES
The Chi Wulff crew talks to Tom Brodhead of 406 Fly Lines in this two part interview.

Please read PART 1 and then PART 2.  Then buy youself a new fly line HERE.


DANNER - DAMN GOOD BOOTS AND BLOG
I've been wearing Danner Acadia boots for the past dozen years at work and they have never failed me.  Come to find out they keep up with a decent blog that's worth checking out.



DENEKI OUTDOORS ON ECHO GLASS SPEY
The crew at Deneki Outdoors pens their thoughts on the ECHO Glass Spey two hander.


FLY TALK - CO2LD WATERS
Tim Romano gives his thoughts on the Co2ld Waters film that he was apart of that has been part of the F3T line up this go around.  All the crazies show up in the comment section...


THE DRAKE - ALEX ON SEASON TWO
I guess I've known Alex Cerveniak for a half dozen years and it's been cool to see him put together his guide business in northern Michigan.

It's also kinda cool to get one of my photographs from the Au Sable River float I did with Alex last summer in this blog post.


I really don't but he certainly does travel better than I get to.  Damn him...  

Sign up for his email dispatches while you're on the website.  His updates are a stellar photo escape.

Enjoy.  See you again Monday morning.  I'm taking the rest of the weekend off to play with Finn.

No comments: