Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Voelker's Pond - Glass Is Not Dead

I've got a real soft spot for famed writer John Voelker and I know that I've brought it up before, but the weekend that I spent at Voelker's Pond is a highlight of my fly fishing life.

This past weekend artist and friend, James Deloria was up at Voelker's Pond for a weekend clean up and gathering and spied a carefully placed Glass Is Not Dead decal in the corner of the front window.  How cool is that?



Check out the "A Weekend At Voelker's Pond" post and Flickr album for more on this very special place.

Haven't read Voelker before?  Put Trout Magic and Trout Madness on the top of your summer reading list right now.

1 comment:

james deloria said...

Hi Cam-you might mention that John's pen name is Robert Traver-for those seeking his books.