Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Off To IFTD

This morning is a mix of an early wake up, two flights, and I'll hopefully arrive in Orlando just about the time that the American Fly Fishing Trade Association IFTD show begins.  It's been a couple years since I've been to IFTD and I'll be looking forward to seeing how the show is joined with the juggernaut ICAST.

Photo Credit - AFFTA

What am I hoping to see at IFTD?  Of course there is the new gear for next year but even more importantly it will be great to catch up with industry friends and contacts that I haven't seen in some time.

If early indications are correct, then there should be at least three or four new fiberglass fly rod offerings to talk about in the next few days.  Stand by for more info...

Want to follow along while I am at IFTD?  I won't likely post much on T.F.M. while I am at the show but plan on sharing photographs and updates through Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

If you don't mind searching hashtags then search on social media #ICASTshow, #IFTD15, and #IFTD for the latest updates.

No comments: