Friday, November 13, 2015

CABELA'S C.G.R. FLY RODS - 60% OFF SALE - TODAY ONLY

What's better than 50% off, which the Cabela's C.G.R. Fiberglass Fly Rods have been priced at?

How about 60% off?  That sale starts and ends TODAY and you might not want to miss it. 


If you aren't too good at math, 60% off works out to $51.99 each.  There is also a Free Shipping promotion also in effect if you spend more than $99.  Might as well buy a couple.

Need to be talked into it some more?  Check out the T.F.M. review of these fly rods from a few years ago.   All the information is still applicable now and I continue to be a huge fan of the C.G.R. series fly rods.

Check out the Cabela's C.G.R. Fly Rods webpage for more information and to place your order.

9 comments:

Jeff said...

So are they clearing the way for something new, or for being bought by Bass Pro???

Cameron Mortenson said...

No new glass in the works that I am aware of and Cabela's is just jump starting holiday sales with this excellent offer.

P.S...I think the Bass Pro acquisition is a lot of internet conspiracy at this point.

Unknown said...

Out of the lineup, which weight rod did you like the best?

Cameron Mortenson said...

clark mc...the 7/8 weight is my favorite and is followed by the two weight and three weight offerings.

TK said...

Cam. What's a good lower cost reel to go with this. Trying to get into fly fishing figure this muggy be a good opportunity.

TK said...

Cam. What's a good lower cost reel to go with this. Trying to get into fly fishing figure this muggy be a good opportunity.

Roger Bird said...

I don't think Bass Pro is going to aquire. There is a new store opening up 15 minutes from my house in March.

Ian said...

Thanks for sharing the news! I plan to get the 5/6. I already have a 7/8 and a 4 wt CGT. Very awesome rods! The Sage 2200 reels or the Loop Xact reels are awesome inexpensive companions to these rods.

Dub The Thorax said...

Good stuff Cam. I actually have like 300 in cabelas GCs that I have to burn. Been a while. I hope all is well :)