Friday, January 8, 2016


Since I have to be in Michigan for a few days at the V.A. in Ann Arbor with my dad as he's having surgery, I sent Schulzy a text asking if we could do something fun at the shop to break up the trip a bit.  He agreed and quickly lined up a "SO Dialed - Glass Class" on the evening of Tuesday, January 26, 2015.  The class will be at Schultz Outfitters in Yspilanti, Michigan and begin at 7:00 p.m.

I'll be presenting on fiberglass fly rods, plan to bring a few dozen demo fly rods for those that would like to cast them, and maybe line up a handful of door prizes for those who make it out.

Space is limited and if you'd like to come, please RSVP by emailing  Use "GLASS CLASS" in the subject line.

There is also an events Facebook page to check in on as well but make sure you email to ensure a spot.

Look forward to seeing a few of you there.  If anyone has any questions (or a request for a particular demo fly rod) please let me know. 

No comments: