Monday, April 4, 2016

JP Ross Fly Rods Release Two New MUIR Models

JP Ross Fly Rods has recently released several new models to the seven foot five piece three weight MUIR line up with the MUIR Standard for those who would like a hand built fly rod but only interested in the basics and then the MUIR Silver Cloud edition which adds some tasteful aesthetics to this premium build. 

MUIR STANDARD

MUIR SILVER CLOUD

Don't forget that the MUIR three weight can also be purchased as a blank.  JP Ross has discounted the MUIR blanks to $150 through Friday, April 8th for those looking for a deal.

If considering a purchase, remember to use discount code "MUIR GLASS" for $40 off too.

Please visit the JP Ross Fly Rods website for more information.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I have been a fan of your blog for quite some time and have admired your persistence to keep people in the know with fly fishing today. I have taken it into my own hands to create my own blog with yours as a template. Someday I hope that mine will be as popular as yours and that I can keep people updated on fly fishing matters. So far I have but one post on my blog, but I was wondering if anyone would be able to leave me a comment to see how I was doing and if I need to make any changes. If you would be able to do that it would mean a lot to me. Thanks so much for you time and here is the link.

https://untanglingtippet.wordpress.com/