Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Rep Your Water #glassisnotdead Knit Hats - Version 2.0 Coming

With the first batch of Rep Your Water #glassisnotdead Knit Hats all gone, we went back to the drawing board with a new colorway choice for this winter in browns, greens, and oranges.

The prototype images arrived in my inbox yesterday and I am stoked with how this new hat came out.  I should have several hundred of these knit hats ready to sell soon in the T.F.M. Store.   




Once I have an arrival date, I'll likely do preorders which may arrive in time for Christmas.  No promises on that quite yet.  Stand by for an announcement.

In the meantime, check out the T.F.M. Store for some other ideas that are in stock now for your holiday gift giving or gift yourself.  I'm sure that you deserve it.

If placing an order on the Rep Your Water website, remember to use "SHIPTFM" for free shipping.

No comments: