Friday, February 3, 2017

20ACRECARCASS - Jake Keeler's "Get 20, Give 100"

If the past couple of weeks have been any indication, we'll be fighting for public lands, steam access and clean water for much of the next four years (or longer) and Jake Keeler of 20acrecarass is stepping up with a month long promotion dubbed "Get 20, Give 100" where he's discounted his artwork listed on the Etsy website by 20% but then also giving 100% of proceeds to a long list of worthy conservation groups.


Jake Keeler on the Get 20, Give 100 web page...

"YO.  I’ve decided to step things up a notch.  I need to do more. We need to do more.  So, I’m going to start with where I can…

Starting Feb. 1st, 2017 all of my work will be 20% off…and 100% of the revenue made will be donated to organizations that fight for environmental causes I believe in. 

 The goal here is to raise as much money as I can through my art, while giving you, the patron, a decent discount (incentive) to help me raise that money.  I feel like it’s a win-win ya know?"

For more information and to check things out, visit the 20acrecarcass website and then visit Jake Keeler's Etsy page as well.  Remember to use the code "GET20GIVE100" at checkout.


Oh yeah, follow along for the latest works in progress on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

No comments: