Sunday, February 19, 2017

MIDWEST FLY FISHING EXPO - Mark Your Calendars

This is just a quick heads up that the Midwest Fly Fishing Expo will be March 11th and 12th, 2017 and held at the Macomb Community College Sports & Expo Center in Warren, Michigan.

If you live in the area, then this is a must do end of the winter weekend activity.  Scribble it on your calendar now.


Fortunately this year I'll already be in Michigan already for a family obligation and adding some time to be at the show.  I'm not sure right now if I'll have the opportunity to do a presentation (still working that out) but either way I'm looking forward to the show.

More information can be found on the MFFE website and follow along on the Facebook page too.

P.S.  The great looking MFFE art was done by Ryan Keene of RAKART.  His work has been highlighted on T.F.M. before and I look forward to meeting him at the show.

No comments: