Friday, March 31, 2017

6 Good Reads

Another week is winding down and you probally need a few things to keep your attention while at the office today.  Enjoy these six online articles to kick off your weekend.

ANGLING TRADE - WHO ARE YOU GOING TO TEACH?

THE DRAKE - CLYDE BANGING AROUND THE MITT

FORBES ON YVON CHOUINARD

PANFISH ON THE FLY ANSWER THE AGE OLD QUESTION

GINK & GASOLINE - WHY YOU NEED SOME BAD ASS GLASS IN YOUR LIFE

RODBUILDINGFORUM.COM - TOM MORGAN SPEAKS THE TRUTH

What have you been reading online lately?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What's the correct Panfish on the Fly link?

Cameron Mortenson said...

Greg... WHOOPS. Fixed. Sorry. Moving too fast this morning.

Big Easy said...

I liked the article on Chouinard. I've seen him in videos making comments that lead me to believe he is very down to earth and a real guy. I hope that he is and am glad his company gives back the way they say.

Also, thank you for the piece on the Bad Ass Glass, I found out about it through a buddy. When he gifted me an 8wt!!!

Cameron Mortenson said...

Big Easy... All accounts say Y.C. is legit in every way.

Gifted you a new fly rod? You are living right.