Friday, March 24, 2017

JOSH DESMIT ART - Musky Meat Boat Box Project

The other day one of Josh DeSmit's latest artful boat boxes came across my Facebook feed and I asked him if he'd chronicle a project with step by step photographs.  He answered back that he was about to start a musky boat box and soon after these images showed up in my inbox.


I always get a kick out of seeing how things are made and these boat box projects are certainly an interesting mix of mediums to create something really special and one off.  Now it's time to fill it up with big flies.


















Check out the Josh DeSmit Art website and follow along on Facebook and Instagram too.  want to commission your own one of a kind boat box?  Contact Josh HERE.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's such a cool box, love the art style.

Cameron Mortenson said...

Ben... I do too. So rad.